This policy should inform customers about the following:
- What shipping options are available (overnight, standard, air mail, international, domestic only, etc.),
- How much each shipping method will cost the customer,
- How long each shipping method will typically take,
- How long your handling time will be between when an order is placed and when it gets shipped,
- If orders must be placed before a specific time to be counted as placed during that business day,
- Any restrictions to where you can deliver (no P.O. boxes, not to specific states, etc.), and
- Anything else that would be material to a customer when placing an order.